I’m On Your Team

May 4, 2013

My husband is amazing. He is always on my team.

Years ago I wanted to learn to decorate cakes and he was right there making room for my new interest. He rearranged the budget for supplies and even became my delivery and construction guy (he once saved a wedding cake by fixing a structural issue, whew!).

Recently I helped a friend with her resale adventure … and got hooked. Paul is right there cheering me on. I feel valued, supported and loved.

Let’s do the same for our guys. Let’s make room for their adventures and cheer them on.

There are high spots in all of our lives and most of them have come about through encouragement from someone else.  George M. Adams

Image courtesy of artur84 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

onesmThe Generous Husband: Is Your Life the Right Answers? My choices are what my husband really hears. Great book resource – The ONE Thing

Hot, Holy and Humorous: Common Myths of Romance Novels This seems balanced to me.

Safe At Home: In Which Part of the Pie Is Your Family’s Faith? Put Jesus in the center.

Gaye @CalmHealthySexy May 5, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Thanks Lori, this is a good reminder. My husband always supports the things I do, even if he doesn’t fully “get” them! I need to be sure I am doing the same for him.

Delora May 5, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Stopping by from marriage Mondays link-up! Thanks for the great reminder of how blessed we are to have supportive husbands. Sometimes I forget to acknowledge my husband’s sacrifices so that I can pursue my dreams.

Mai Bateson May 6, 2013 at 7:27 am

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with your husband. It so good to know how husbands and wives treat each other with so much love and compassion! We are blessed to have supportive husbands :D

Fawn Weaver May 6, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Paul is a serious stand up guy! Love it. Sooooo, tell us about this new resale adventure of yours :).

The Generous Wife May 7, 2013 at 9:32 am

@Fawn A friend of mine does resale through JustBetweenFriends. I thought I’d give it a try. There are four a year near me. http://www.jbfsale.com/

Peachy May 9, 2013 at 5:03 am

My husband is just as supportive as yours. Thanks for reminding me that I should be supportive of him and his adventures.

Hopping from Happy Wives Club