Better Bedroom Wear

May 3, 2013

Go through your bedroom wear.

Yeah, ouch.

Make an effort to have pretty bedroom wear. Lingerie is nice, but just taking a little interest in how you look at bedtime is a great first step. (Get rid of the old, torn, or ugly stuff.)

Let’s make like a fabric softener and snuggle.  Author Unknown

Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

The Romantic Vineyard: What’s Your Filter? Ooooh, I like this one. Through what filter do you see your marriage?

Intimacy in Marriage: 3 Ways to Be (Slightly) More Adventurous Sexually Great ideas, so practical and do-able.

Marriage Life: “At Least I Don’t…” The other kind of comparison that can kill a marriage .

Jennifer May 3, 2013 at 9:49 am

Ok so I have been trying to find some “better” night clothes, something that’s not full out lingerie but “sexier” than sweats and t-shirts, but there is very little, I am having a very difficult time finding anything that fits that description. At least something that doesn’t cost $100, it’s either a moo-moo, flannel pj’s, or lingerie, and flannel pj’s are only “sexy” in the Victoria’s Secret catalog, lol.

Bella May 3, 2013 at 10:37 am

Point taken! I’m one of those that are guilty of preferring comfort over fashion. I guess I can start with getting rid of those big ugly shirts, for now. ;)

Meadow May 3, 2013 at 12:31 pm

@Jennifer: Soma has some beautiful, comfortable but still pretty/sexy pieces. They are expensive at normal cost ($40 or more per top or bottom usually) but on sale you can score a set for the same price.

I’ve been trying to weed out my old t-shirts…

Thanks for the encouragement.

Elizabeth May 3, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I know this isn’t the classiest option :) but I find good jammies at Walmart. They’re usually VERY comfortable, but cute at the same time!

Sara May 3, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I love buying new pajamas, it is probably my favorite thing to buy! You can find a lot of cute and affordable sleepwear at Kohls, Target and Jcpenneys.

Brandy May 6, 2013 at 5:51 pm

I have long (3-4 years) thought a designer could/should come up with some sexy yet practical jammies, especially for the winter. I have a couple feminine nighties for summer, but with a house that is 62 degrees at night 8 months out of the year….

Hannah May 8, 2013 at 8:23 pm

I make it a point to buy a new pretty night thing or lingerie before a special event (a birthday, holiday, or anniversary). I try to update and go through my nightwear wardrobe/lingerie at least once a year. I’ve found some great deals (barely worn or even brand new) at Goodwill actually for under $10-15.