♥ ♥ ♥ 23 days to Valentine's Day! ♥ ♥ ♥
This is going to be a strange post.
It has a little of this and a little of that, so it's more like ... soup (hopefully really great soup).
1) A year or so ago I found a site called Praise and Coffee. Basically this group encourages women to meet together outside the four walls of the church and share life over a cup of coffee. Cool site. Cool ministry. Cool online magazine.
2) Some friends and I decided we needed some gal time so we started meeting Fridays at the local McDonald's for praise and coffee (McDonald's has a playscape and between us all there are as least a bazillion kids, so the playscape is very important). It's been great and I highly encourage you to hang out with other gals and build each other up. The coffee doesn't hurt either.
3) I've been writing articles for the Praise and Coffee magazine. Here is my latest one ~ Make a Plan I mention it to prove that I can actually write something of length (there are 788 words in the article, be very impressed).
4) There is another article in the magazine I want to point out. There are a number of other great articles (when you have the time, settle in and read a few), but this one stood out to me and I had to laugh because I had a few of those moments myself. Why I Dislike Dave Ramsey by Denise Dykstra. Enjoy.
5) Why not eat a bit of crow with me and Denise and join a Financial Peace University near you. Finances are one of the top reasons for friction in marriage. Be proactive and take control of your finances.
Links may be monetized.
Image courtesy of dusky / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The Romantic Vineyard: Surprise! You’ve Been Spouse-napped! Oooooh! I'm going to have to give this a try (hoping Paul is not reading this).
Too Darn Happy: Your One Word is calling - Time to answer! I love Kim's enthusiasm and humor. Here's one gal making the one word yearly theme work!
Square 1: Mary’s Last Words When I get to heaven, I want to have a chat with this gal.
If you are shopping online this week, please start on the Shop and Support TGW page.