November Nuptials

November 1, 2012

Time to pray for marriages with an anniversary in November.

If you were married in November, please leave as a comment to this post your names, wedding date, how long you’ve been married and something you love about your husband.

For example: (this is mine from January)

Paul & Lori
January 18th (27 years)
My husband loves adventure.  He makes me laugh and keeps me young.

Let’s be a praying community and lift up these gals and their November marriages.

Even one person praying can impact a marriage.  Bill and Pam Farrel

Image credit (c) Dacasdo | Dreamstime.com

Happy Wives Club: Keeping a Scoreless Marriage Five star post!

Calm, Healthy, Sexy: Live Calmer – Use a “Little Annoying Tasks” List to Get Things Done! I have a few of those!

Delmaine Fritz November 1, 2012 at 3:06 am

Delmaine and Lindi

Getting married this November 18th (2012)

(I guess this is not really the my place to comment seeing that it is not my fiancé making the comment but me and I am a male. But we’d also appreciate the prayer for our upcoming marriage.)

My fiancé is so supportive and respects me so much. I love her, espessialy for that.

Cindy B November 1, 2012 at 4:07 am

Clarence & Cindy
Nov. 27 (42yrs)
He makes me smile, even deep in my heart.
He loves me still, after all the years I did not
know I was disrepecting him, he still loves me.

Traci Mullins November 1, 2012 at 4:24 am

November 4 – 23 yrs. I love how my husband takes care of our family and enjoys us. So thankful for his lasting love!

Brandi Hoyt November 1, 2012 at 4:34 am

Paul & Brandi
November 14th (8 years)
My husband provides for us like non other, is such hard worker but so incredibly dedicated to our 10 month daughter and I. LOVE the balance he has found to make us so important in his life :)!

Nora November 1, 2012 at 4:35 am

November 16-16 years- I love the faithfulness of my husband to God, to me and to his family

Sheryl November 1, 2012 at 4:36 am

Brent & Sheryl
November 3rd (11 years)
More than anything, my husband makes me laugh – even on my worst days. I also love that he is an amazing father to our kids.

Gaye @ CalmHealthySexy November 1, 2012 at 5:36 am

Lori, thanks so much for linking to my post.

Dan and Gaye
November 30 (27 years)
My husband loves his family, works hard to provide for us, and always keeps his word.

Lesa Brackbill November 1, 2012 at 5:37 am

November 6, married 2 years. So thankful for the gift that God gave me in my husband! God had to move me across the country to meet him but it was so worth it!

Diane November 1, 2012 at 5:53 am

November 17, 22 years. My husband is a wonderful husband and father. He makes me laugh, supports me when the going gets tough, and he challenges me to grow. I know he’ll always be there for me, loving me. I am so blessed!

Shana November 1, 2012 at 6:00 am

November 1st — The nice thing about our wedding date is the fact that my hubby was born on November 6th; I was born on November 8th, in the same year. He’s exactly 2 days older than me, and he likes to tease me about it. LOL We celebrate the whole week and just enjoy each other’s company. He and I have so many things in common, and he’s a wonderful man.

Belinda November 1, 2012 at 6:01 am

Clint and Belinda
November 1st (15 years)
He is still sexy after all these years!

Mrs VK November 1, 2012 at 6:37 am

November 12~7yrs: I love my tender and romantic, my quiet, yet firm husband. Often feeling like we still have honeymoon only its getting better and better! I am so blessed!

Julie November 1, 2012 at 6:43 am

Talm & Julie November 17th – 19 years. love how he likes to take care of his family.

Hailey November 1, 2012 at 6:58 am

Junior & Hailey – November 13 – 2 years. I love how my husband keeps the kitchen clean! I truly can’t stand to wash dishes :)

Amy November 1, 2012 at 7:03 am

Will & Amy
November 25 — 6 years
My husband loves to cook with me and for me and wants to be close to me. We really need prayers right now, though.

Beth November 1, 2012 at 7:11 am

Beth & Brian. November 13. 2 Years. I love how his playfulness lightens any day, no matter how bad!

Amy November 1, 2012 at 7:33 am

Jim & Amy
November 26 (1 yr)–remarried after 20 year abusive marriage
My husband is so loving, caring and unselfish. He is a gift from God. And he is my best friend and love of my life.

Heather November 1, 2012 at 7:34 am

Steven & Heather
November 19th – 1 year
I love how my husband works so hard to provide for our family – my son he has adopted and my two older daughters that live with their father. I am unable to work due to my cardiovascular health and he works 2 jobs to keep us afloat and to allow me to see my 2 oldest (5 hours away from our home) as much as I possibly can. He amazes me with his strength and virtues. He is a brand new baby Christian and is proud of it. I’m totally proud of him and humbled by his grace and love every day.

Tori November 1, 2012 at 8:17 am

Tobin and Tori
Nov 13(19 years)!
I adore my husband! I love how he takes care of me and our family! I love how he loves the Lord! I am so blessed – he is my best friend… God has carried us through A LOT in our marriage but it grows stronger each year!

Mrs. Jeremiah November 1, 2012 at 8:21 am

We will celebrate 5 years of marriage on the 17th. I love him for so many things. He’s a good daddy to our babies. :-)

Merritt | LiveSimplyLove November 1, 2012 at 8:33 am

Merritt & Todd – November 7th – 3 years
He is the most kind, gentle, patient man I’ve ever known!

Juanita November 1, 2012 at 9:03 am

Tracy and Juanita
27 years on November 23rd!
Funniest and smartest man I know. I love the fact that family is so important to him and how proud he is of us!

Justin November 1, 2012 at 10:00 am

Justin & Tricia
17 years. 11/11/95

Stacy November 1, 2012 at 10:19 am

Aaron & Stacy–November 30th–21 years
I love his integrity, his devotion to our family & his silly sense of humor! And I still get butterflies when I see him….

Angie C November 1, 2012 at 11:05 am

Jeff and Angie
28 years on November 23 rd
I love him, he is my best friend, and he is my rock through the trials we have been through in the last 28 years

Sheila Richey November 1, 2012 at 11:46 am

Charley and Sheila
November 30th. Four years!!!!
Charley lives to hunt. He is a solid, strong, calming, handsome man.

Carolyn November 1, 2012 at 11:48 am

Ken and Carolyn Harlan
32 yrs. on 11/22, Thanksgiving day.
He adores me, and the feeling is mutual.

Melody November 1, 2012 at 11:48 am

Tony and Melody
Nov. 14 (31 years)
He is a servant and always helps people.

Teresa November 1, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Nov.8th (26 years)
My husband is a hard worker and always looks out for the underdog.

Natalie November 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm

John & Natalie
November 6 (19 yrs)
My husband has a great sense of humor and is very fun loving – he keeps me from being too serious about life!

Kevin & Brandi November 1, 2012 at 4:14 pm

November 23rd. 5 years
I love how forgiving my husband is of everything I do!!

Kim Smith November 1, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Kim & Shannon
November 20th (8 years)
My husband loves me for who I am, flaws and all. He’s a wonderful example of Christ in my life, and he’s an amazing father to our children.

Sandra M November 2, 2012 at 12:10 am

Darren & Sandra
November 23 – 10 years!
My dear spouse is a loving, affectionate, intelligent and generous husband and awesome dad to our 8 yr old daughter. He’s kind and generous to my parents too. We share the same wacky sense of humor, computer geekiness, deep affection for books, appreciation and enjoyment of life’s simple things, the warm love toward our dear friends, and we even like the same favorite movies. :) He is willing to try new things but is perfectly happy with “same old, same old” too. He loves my cooking and is a great help around the house. He is a great provider, both financially and in other ways, so I can be home and homeschool our child, and is a committed homeschool dad himself. He accepts me, flaws & all, and is patient when I mess up or have bad days. He accepts our differences and doesn’t insist on his own way. Best of all, he is a deeply spiritual guy who has walked through the refining fires of recovery to allow the Lord to transform him to the loving, faithful, godly man he is today so we are blessed with the life we have together now.

Anna November 2, 2012 at 7:33 am

Please pray for me, I wish I were married… I love my boyfriend and he loves me but it is taking him forever to propose. Please pray that someday I might have a November (or December or any month) nuptual one day too. I believe marriage is very sacred & beautiful and I hope to experience it one day with the man I love.

Sara November 2, 2012 at 8:10 am

Jame & Sara
November 2nd (2 years)
My sweet husband loves me on my worst day and never fails to make me smile!

Glynis & Jim November 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Jim & Glynis
November 4th – 29 years

I have never seen evidence of a loving God like I’ve seen through Jim. He is steadfast, trustworthy, interesting, adventuresome and funny. He loves me without if, ands or buts. Just as I am. Always challenging me to be my best and supporting me in the journey. A husband to love, a father to admire and a man of God above all. Love you Babe!!

Mrs. G. November 2, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Andrew and Sarah
We will have been married for 4 years coming up!
I love how he calms me down and comforts me when I’m scared. I love how
silly he is when no one else is around but me. :)

Faith Nunn November 2, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Adam & Faith
November 27th (13 years!)
I love the way he still looks at me and the wonderful father he is to our children!

Connie Selmi November 3, 2012 at 6:55 am

Frank and Connie
November 27, 1976 36 years
Frank has grown into an amazing man of God, leading us into a deep spiritually in the last 3 years that has made us the most connected we have ever been, intimately, spiritually, and in our family business. It amazes me how everything thing we do has been blessed by the hand of God lately. And though I know everything is and will not always be perfect, we both have learned that everything is easier to get through when we LetGod (our new word) ;)

Donna Netzley November 4, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Scott & Donna
November 30th (21 years)
I love spending time together playing games and how he remains calm when I freak out.

Gina November 4, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Gina and Oscar
November 20th (13 years)
My husband has unending faith and he keeps me grounded.

Sarah November 6, 2012 at 6:18 am

Clint and Sarah November 25, 2005

Kristen November 9, 2012 at 11:40 am

Don & Kristen
November 15th (4 years)
My husband is such a hard worker and is always striving to grow and better himself and our family. He can always make me laugh and is such a wonderful father.

BRIDGET & BRAD November 3, 2014 at 2:03 pm