August Anniversaries

August 1, 2012

Prayer time for August brides!!!

If you were married in the month of August, please leave as a comment to this post your names, wedding date, how long you’ve been married and something you love about your husband.

For example: (this is mine from January)

Paul & Lori
January 18th (27 years)
My husband loves adventure.  He makes me laugh and keeps me young.

Let’s be a praying community and lift up these gals and their August marriages.

We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring its power down to earth. Andrew Murray

Image credit (c) Yelo34 | Dreamstime.com

Holding the marriage flame high ~ We Are Torchbearers (from The Romantic Vineyard)

And another analogy from the Olympics ~ Marriage is Like Archery (from Mystery32)

Connie B August 1, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Tom & Connie
August 16th- 15 years!
I love that my husband loves me unconditionally no matter what! He shows me grace every single day!

Erin August 1, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Jade & Erin
Married Aug 27, 2005 (7 years!)
I love my husband because he makes me laugh and keeps me spontaneous. He provides for my needs in a way that is above and beyond anything i could imagine. not only can i stay at home with my 2 children, but i am working on my master’s degree in counseling…which he is paying for. I love him!!!

jann August 1, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Steve and Jann
August 23
I love how he can always make me smile. He is always up for doing something together.

Tanya August 1, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Daniel and Tanya
August 18 – 11 years
I love that my husband is my best friend. He loves the Lord, makes me laugh and keeps our family a priority. He is faithful, loyal, loving and handsome. :)

Joleen Evans August 1, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Chris and Joleen
August 15 (31 years)
My husband lets me know every day that he still adores me and values our marriage. We are having the best time going through life together!

Joyce August 1, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Joyce and Jau
August 15 – 15 years
My husband is so talented and funny too!

Carolyn August 1, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Gregory & Carolyn
August 24th (27 years)
I admire my husband’s intelligence and wisdom. I love his beautiful smile and that he still delights me with his laugh!

Nanc August 1, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Nancy and Bo
August 19, 1978
My hubby is a retired pastor, now special education teacher and leads a Bible Study on his campus every week. He is a super generous person – if anyone has a need, he’s there!

I’d also like to honor my parents, Mary and Scott – married August 18, 1948. They had been married 62 years when the Father called my daddy Home – – –

I am the most blessed of women… I married a man just like my daddy.

Malia August 1, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Eric and Malia
August 6 – 2 years
I love that my husband cares so deeply. He has truly taught me what it means to love. And he is pretty handsome too! :)

Kelli August 1, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Josh & Kelli
August 29th – 2 years
I love Josh’s creativity and humor. He’s my best friend and I know I am safe with him – he knows the worst of me and he loves me anyway! I am so blessed.

LaToya August 1, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Jeronn and LaToya
August 9 (15 years)
I love that my husband knows how to live and enjoy life and encourages and makes provision for me to do the same.

Lee August 1, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Will and Lee
August 8 – 25 years
He works hard to be the spiritual leader of our family and provides for us allowing me to homeschool the kids with his blessing and support

Marnette August 1, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Larry and Marnette
August 20th (29 years)
I love that he loves the Lord with all of his heart, and that he loves me!

Margaret August 1, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Dale and Margaret
August 16th 1989 25years

Teri August 1, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Ted & Teri
August 20th (30 years)
My husband loves well. He lives and loves like Jesus

Samantha August 1, 2012 at 8:24 pm

David & Samantha
August 20 (13 years)
I love the way my husband can turn nothing into something and I appreciate his devotion to me and our family! He always knows how to make me smile!

Barbara August 1, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Johnny and Barbara
Aug. 9th, 37 years
We enjoy our time together.

Nisha August 1, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Abbey and Nisha
1st august (3yrs)
My husband is loving and kind.

Sarona August 1, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Tim & Sarona
August 15 (14 yrs)
Tim is fearless and funny, hard-working and a great dad, which makes me love him all the more.

Doug & Carol August 2, 2012 at 1:31 am

August 28 (25 years) My husband is very good at encouraging me to try new things.

Elaine August 2, 2012 at 5:58 am

Dwight and Elaine
August 2 (4 years)
Dwight is a great balance for me; he makes me laugh; I love spending time with him. He treats me royally.

Sam & Michelle August 2, 2012 at 8:06 am

August 7, 2010 (2 years)

He’s just the most selfless person I know. I don’t know how he does it! We always have a fun time together. And, he loves to cook! What a blessing!

Nicci August 2, 2012 at 8:30 am

Nicci and Jonathan
August 23-4 years
I love that even though it makes us have a tight budget, my husband honors my desire to stay home with our children and works hard every single day.

Renee August 2, 2012 at 8:51 am

Tom and Renee
August 5th (2 years)
Tom is absolutely hilarious! I most love that he lets me be who I am–never criticizes or tries to change me.

Laural August 2, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Laural and Johnathan
August 2: 9 years
My husband is God’s gift for me and is a WONDERFUL daddy to our daughters. I am blessed with him!

Sara August 2, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Frank and Sara
August 6th -7 years
I love the way he makes me laugh and how he loves me madly <3 God Thank you for this wonderful man you've put in my life!!

Geremina August 3, 2012 at 1:51 am

David & Geremina
August 23rd (4 years)

My husband apprecites who I am and supports me in areas where Im weak especially business.

Ruth August 3, 2012 at 7:18 am

August 26 – 2 years

I love his gentle, caring nature and how passionately he loves me.

Nikki August 3, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Jeremiah & Nikki
August 25 (11 years)
Jeremiah is a wonderful host and is always thinking up special and fun things to do for us as a couple and for our friends and family.

Kathleen August 3, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Kathleen and Michael
August 7th 13 years

He loves the Lord and he loves me and his kids. He pushes me to grow.

Shauna August 3, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Iain & Shauna
August 16, 2003 (9 years)
I love that my husband can fix anything, and that he is so patient.

rolanda barber August 4, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Keith and Rolanda married august 1998 dated for 1 month august 11th will be 14 years . Keith is a godly man a wonderful provider and family oriented.

Kim August 5, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Ricky and Kim
August 22, 1987 25 amazing years
My husband always finds a way to provide for us. He can fix almost anything. He has spent his life devoted to us.

Dana August 7, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Matt and Dana
August 26, 2006 (6 years)
My husband is my best friend. I would rather spend time with him than with anyone else. He makes me laugh and he is the most laid back person I know.

Amanda August 10, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Joseph and Amanda
August 3 (10 years)!
I love that my husband has taught me how to balance my “all or nothing” personality. His sense of adventure is great and he always plans amazing things for us and our girls to go and experience, and is family first oriented. These 10 years have been a sometimes bumpy yet always blessed time. We just returned from our anniversary trip, where he surprised me with a Vow Renewal ceremony on the beach! As we begin this next chapter I pray God throws open the door of passion and adventure, and fans the flames of love in our marriage.

Chris August 16, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Rick and Chris
August 23 (27 years)
My husband is my best friend. I know I can always trust him. He is a loving thoughtful man, great husband, father, and provider.

Christina August 22, 2012 at 9:01 am

Sam and Christina
August 11 (5 years)
My husband is the relection of Christ God has put in my life! He is a wonderful father (to our first baby, 8 months old), a great husband, and a wonderful encouragement to me, when I’m feeling weak.