June Wedding Bells

June 1, 2012

Time to pray for marriages with an anniversary in June. (I imagine there will be quite a few.)

If you were married in June, please leave as a comment to this post your names, wedding date, how long you’ve been married and something you love about your husband.

For example: (this is mine from January)

Paul & Lori
January 18th (27 years)
My husband loves adventure.  He makes me laugh and keeps me young.

Let’s be a praying community and lift up these gals and their June marriages.

Even one person praying can impact a marriage.  Bill and Pam Farrel

Image credit © Melinda Nagy | Dreamstime.com

Great article by “J” of Hot, Holy & Humorous ~ What Does It Mean to Be Masculine? (I hope she writes about femininity next!)

Not what you’ll think! ~ The Best Way to Have Fun During Sex Nice insights from Julie of Intimacy in Marriage.

Anita June 4, 2012 at 2:40 am

David and Anita
June 27 (we got married on the shortest day of the year in Australia!) 8 years.
He is gentle and patient and gives me grace ALL the time. He’s also a wonderful, gentle father who LOVES to play with and cuddle our young children. I am so blessed!

Anita June 4, 2012 at 2:40 am

Ooops!!! I meant June 26!! He’s also the one who remembers our anniversaries better than me! :P

Joyce June 4, 2012 at 3:13 am

Charlie and Joyce
June 10 (40 years)
My husband is my best friend and I can’t imagine life without him. After being empty nesters we again have a houseful of children (2,4,6,and 10), and their mother,our daughter, after the death of their father last fall to a heart attack. I am so grateful for the way he is helping our grandchildren and dealing with all of this.

Amy Grande June 4, 2012 at 8:43 am

Phil and Amy Grande

June 7(9 years)

I love when my husband gives me a hug when I have really had a hard day.

Jesse and Debra Rodriguez June 4, 2012 at 11:40 am

Jesse and Debra Rodriguez
June 18th
24 years

We said our vows 24 years ago but our marriage truly started four years ago when the Lord saved it. Now there are three in our marriage the way it should be :)

Drew and Cassie Jacksom June 5, 2012 at 7:01 am

June 14th- 4 years

Drew is constant and loyal. His creativity and humor keep me on my toes and help to express his love for me and for others.

laura June 5, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Jake and Laura
June 1- 7 years
He is the best father and husband anyone could ask for, my best friend and true companion in life.

Makeda Fleming June 5, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Peter & Makeda
11th June (nearly 1 year!)
I love my husbands calming spirit, his hardworking ethic and the way he always makes me smile with just one look.

Lindsey June 6, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Aaron & Lindsey
June 22 (10 years)
I love my husbands fashion sense. He loves to shop and does a great job shopping for me! Sometimes he can outshop me. :)

Kat June 7, 2012 at 12:11 pm

John & Kathleen
June 20th (almost 2 years)
I love that my husband can always make me laugh! He is very patient and accepting of me
And his slightly wild side still encourages me to be young at heart. He is my best friend! He
Has a special look just for me that makes me all school girlie again.

Melissa June 11, 2012 at 11:08 am

Melissa & Ben
June 14th (9 years)
My husband is the kindest and most thoughtful man. He makes me laugh and he is so understanding. <3

Becky June 11, 2012 at 12:27 pm

June 13th 8 years
I fell in love with the man of my dreams… I love our life together and our 2 beautiful children who have also added so much to our lives. Thank you God for bringing us together and helping us live lives for You.

Sarah B June 18, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Stephen & Sarah
June 19, 2010
My hubby is smart, fun, and spontaneous! He loves working on projects and spoiling me. I love him with all my heart and I am very thankful to have him as my husband and best friend!