March Marriages

March 1, 2012

It’s March!  If you were married in March please leave your names, wedding date, and something you love about your husband as a comment to this post.

For example: (this is mine from January)

Paul & Lori
January 18th (27 years)
My husband loves adventure.  He makes me laugh and keeps me young.

Let’s pray for these gals and their March marriages.  Prayer makes a huge difference and we need to be a praying community, supporting each other.

Rich is the person who has a praying friend.   Janice Hughes

Image credit © Dennis Owusu-ansah | Dreamstime.com

I love this post from The Generous HusbandWhen Words Bless Her   The concept works just as well when blessing your husband with your words!

If you missed January and February, follow the links and add your marriage info as a comment.   February marriages – Be Generous!  January marriages – God is Listening

Be generous! Lori <><

Kathy March 1, 2012 at 3:20 am

Greg & Kathy
March 25th (17 years)
My husband is my favorite person to be with. He is my happy place!

Sheila B March 1, 2012 at 3:36 am

Joe & Sheila
March 19th (28 awesome yrs)

My husband loves to spend time with me every night to talk, relax and whatever follows is so awesome). ;0)

Melissa March 1, 2012 at 3:48 am

Burton & Melissa

March 8th(15 years!)

I love that my husband is such a caring and loving man. He is still my best friend and is always there for me no matter what.

Stormy March 1, 2012 at 4:05 am

Juan and Stormy
March 16th (10 yr. anniversary coming up)
My husband works very hard to provide for our family so I can stay home and homeschool our children. He’s also my best friend! I absolutely love him!

Katrina March 1, 2012 at 4:05 am

Daniel and Katrina Hunte
March 29th 2008
I Love my husband because of his heart for God and People. He makes me laugh and is an amazing father and husband!

Cindy & Steve Wright March 1, 2012 at 4:27 am

We will be married 40 years on the 18th. I can whole-heartedly say that I am more in love with my husband today than ever before. In small and large ways, he treats me like a bride who is cherished as much as you can cherish any human being –continually looking for ways to bless my life everyday. I love and honor and respect him with all my heart. Thank you God for this wonderful man and for the opportunity to lavish love upon him. -Cindy, from Marriagemissions.com

Jenni Langston March 1, 2012 at 5:37 am

Rick & Jenni
March 8th (9 years)

It’s been an amazing ride. I love my husband’s steadfastness. He is always there. He never leaves. He is a constant help and support. I love him so much.

Brittney Lee March 1, 2012 at 6:10 am

Tyler and Brittney
March 13 (coming up on 2 years of wedded bliss!)
I love my husband’s careful, thoughtful nature. While I jump into things, he must ponder and carefully consider things. I admire his patience and thorough nature.

Lynn March 1, 2012 at 6:28 am

Lynn and Mike March 14. 20 years

I love my husband’s kind heart, he’s a wonderful dad and is fiercely loyal. He puts up with this zany and wacky 5’4″ blondie.

Love you Lori. Have a wonderful day.

Theresa March 1, 2012 at 6:37 am

Jason and Theresa
March 8 (4 years)
What I appreciate about Jason is his steadfastness and constant, never changing personality. Even in some of the most stressful situations he can remain cool and calm and help me reason through things. I also love how my husband makes me laugh and brings joy into my life. Even though he is a “steady” man he is also one who is willing and able to dream big and see beyond today into the future. He is willing to take risks now and then and helps me grow beyond my comfort zone. We are such a good match and with Christ as the Solid Rock as our foundation we cannot fail.

Lea Ann March 1, 2012 at 6:54 am

Fernando & Lea Ann
March 3 -33 years

He treats me like a queen! Generous in all the ways imaginable.

Brittney Lucia March 1, 2012 at 7:17 am

Brittney and Phil, March 13th. 2 years!!!
My husband is my best friend! I love how he enjoys me no matter if we’re on an adventure, walking around town, or just watching a movie at home. He’s the best!!

Chris March 1, 2012 at 7:56 am

John and Chris Ryan – March 19, 1988 {yes, my hair was big!)
When we married we were not believers…Praise the Lord for His saving grace! John is loyal and kind, especially when I’m not.

Ericka March 1, 2012 at 8:06 am

James and Ericka
March 30 (3 yrs. this year)
I love that my husband was willing to give love a second try and I am the lucky one God brought him to! He is a wonderful father to our 5 girls (2- ‘mine’, 2-‘his’ and 1-‘ours’!) and is so patient when it comes to me and my many flaws!
Thank you Lori for your daily emails…you will never know how many have been exactly what I needed!! :)

Emily March 1, 2012 at 8:45 am

Brent & Emily
March 24 (5 years)
My husband has laid down his life more for me to know Jesus more deeply than anyone I have ever known, and every day in every way obeys God’s command: “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that SHE might be holy and without blemish.”

Amy March 1, 2012 at 9:09 am

Josh and Amy
March 24 (5 years)
My husband is the most wonderful man I know. He is hard working, fun loving, caring, and not to mention super handsome! :)

Jenny Kinter March 1, 2012 at 9:22 am

Dwight and Jenny

March 12 (24 years)

Dwight has a servant heart and models loving his wife as he loves his own body very well.

Reborn March 1, 2012 at 9:40 am

March 5
7 years
We had our first baby this past year, and after 6 years of marriage it’s been amazing watching my husband in his new role as a father. He is engaged and intentional and focused on parenting our son. It’s awfully sexy. ;-)

Iris Ramos March 1, 2012 at 11:42 am

Ricardo and Iris Ramos (March 4) 23 years.
I love my husband because he is commited to his family, he loves our doughters and allways put his family first.

The Generous Wife March 1, 2012 at 11:46 am

shared for:
Kimberly & Christopher Moore
anniversary 3/12/94 (18 years)
My husband is my best friend , He sees the best in me . He makes me laugh and encourages me .

Cindy March 1, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Orrin and Cindy Converse, March 2, 16 years. I love my husband because he lets me be who I am.

Kelly March 1, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Kelly and Adam
March 24th
So grateful I am married to my best friend! He makes me roar with laughter and thinks I’m equally funny (bonus!). He is a wonderful Dad, lover, friend and hubby.

Mira K. Bryan March 1, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Eric and Mira
March 15th
I love about my husband that he has written me a note EVERY day that he has gone to work (and other days) since we’ve been married.

Jodi March 1, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Morgan & Jodi
March 20 (2 years)
My husband has such a big heart! He is so good at loving and encouraging others! He is always inspiring me to be better. Plus he is a great new dad!

nikki schumacher March 1, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Nikki and Drew
March 16th, 2008 (4 years)
My husband is gentle, forgiving, musical and analytical. He has been my best friend for TEN YEARS!!!! I’m excited to grow old with him– he teaches me new things every day.

Landria Benish March 1, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Landria & Brian
March 15 (9 years)
My husband always makes me laugh and is such a wonderful father to our 2 girls!

Lisa March 1, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Brad & Lisa
March 28 (20 years!)
My hubby is my greatest supporter and encourager. He’s a wonderful husband and father. I wouldn’t trade my life with him for anything!

Kristy March 1, 2012 at 6:08 pm

We will be married on March 24, 2012
My hubby-to-be is a man that loves the Lord & seeks to do His will. He stresses about not being the “best” man & doing the right things. He loves me despite my numerous faults. He has saved himself for me (& visa-versa, despite being 29 & 31 yrs old). I just can’t believe how blessed I am. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Caris March 1, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Caris & Jeffrey
March 7th (3 years)
I just told my husband today that he is a king among men, and I truly believe it! I love that he is driven to never stagnate and places such a high value on honesty. He keeps me laughing and encourages me with his spiritual wisdom [among other talents…;)] Jeffrey is the best partner and best father for my children God could have made for me.

Caris March 1, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Don’t want to hijack the marriage postings, but I just wanted to point out that those generous wives wed on March 8th should consider it a double treat: that day is also International Women’s Day! Maybe an excuse for an extra dozen flowers???
Hope all my fellow March brides have dreams come true this anniversary :)

Amy March 1, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Jerry & Amy
March 22 (15 years)
My husband always encourages, serves and praises me…especially when I least deserve it. What love!

Gretchen Butler March 1, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Donald and Gretchen Butler
Nov. 7 (13 years)
My husband loves Jesus with all of his heart and strives to serve him to the best of his abilities. He is always willing to listen to me even if it’s one of my really LONG stories. He just politely asks me to get to the point. LOL! I love him!

Tara Manfredi March 1, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Dan & Tara
March 21st (14 years)
My husband always keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh. He is also a wonderful father =)

laura March 1, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Rod & Emily
March 8 (34years)
These are my parents and they could sure use your prayers!

Tosha Saunders March 2, 2012 at 3:49 am

Frederick & Tosha
March 27th (5 years)

My husband always finds a way to make me smile & laugh. He has truly loved loved me these 8 years we’ve been together.

Please prayer for our constant growth in God, our relationship, & our parenting relationship.

Millie Radosti March 2, 2012 at 5:08 am

Rob and Millie Radosti
March 3, 2007 (5 years)
My husband is fearless and brave. I love that me and our sons are always his first priority!

Cathy Smith March 2, 2012 at 8:06 am

Gary & Cathy
March 12 (8 years)
My husband is my partner in all things. He is a wonderful parent to our son (mine from a previous marriage) and a wonderful provider. I am truly blessed.

Paula March 2, 2012 at 8:41 am

Dean & Paula
March 25 (24 years)

I love my husband very much, we have 4 wonderful kiddo’s
we are endeavoring to raise for Jesus!!

Maria Enriquez March 2, 2012 at 8:48 am

Andres & Maria
March 3rd (7 years)

Truly blessed. My husband is the laughter and joy of my heart. He see’s the best in me always… He is my very best friend.

The Generous Wife March 2, 2012 at 11:45 am

Shared for:
March 7th John and Sheila 32 years married
We belly laugh together daily, love the Lord and have a wonderful sex life! :)

Dianna and Brett March 3, 2012 at 6:49 am

We’ve been married 6 years on March 10th.

I love my husband’s forgiving nature, and cherish that he shares my faith. ;)

Dallas March 3, 2012 at 10:11 am

Dallas & Caleb
March 20th
1 year this month!
My husband is very generous and understanding!

Maurice and Keisha March 5, 2012 at 3:23 pm

March 4th was our 12th Wedding Anniversary. We have so much fun together. My husband makes me laugh and amazingly he has turned me into a foot ball fan. Go Philadelphia Eagles. lol We watch football, true ghost stories & movies together and still have our Weekday date nite!

Linda March 6, 2012 at 8:27 am

Steve & Linda
March 21 (20 years)
My husband is my Hero! He consistently makes tough choices to put God and Family first. His calm strength balances my bubbly bounce superbly.

The Generous Wife March 6, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Shared for:

Stuart and Amy
March 15th (16 years)
My husband is a kind and loving man.

Nancy & Carlos
March 1st, 1997; 15 YEARS
He’s not me. Sometimes that’s annoying, but I’m grateful for the moments I realize that was God’s perfect design.

Katherine March 6, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Bob and KAy
Mar 2nd;1962 ; 50 years by God’s grace
LOTS OF THINGS BUT THIS YEAR HE MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR US TO RENEW OUR VOWS ON THE BEACH IN FLA.

Yvonne Nachtigall March 31, 2012 at 11:46 am

Today! March 31st 28 years
My husband so fun to be with, he really loves God and he loves me well.