Happy 27th!

January 27, 2012

OK, here’s the deal.  Today’s my 27th wedding anniversary and I’m taking the day off.  My husband was self-disciplined enough to put a mess of posts in pending, including one about our anniversary, so I’m swiping his post for today.  There are pictures of us kissing in it.  Um … lots of them (we really like each other).

Twenty Seven Years and Counting

If y’all need something to do, you can pray for the January marriages and kiss your husband (a lot … because you really like each other too, right?).

Be generous! Lori <><

Nana January 27, 2012 at 2:36 am

Congrate,dear enjoy urselv

Cindy & Steve Wright January 27, 2012 at 5:45 am

Congratulations Lori (and Paul)! We just visited your husband’s web site and saw the lovely pictures of you and Paul kissing through the years. How fun!!! Keep kissing and keep enjoying each other in generous, inspiring ways! There is a world all around us who sure need to witness couples who can be real and yet still find ways to increase their love for each other, despite all, which can cause division. You are an inspiration to many! HAPPY 27TH… and counting!!! :)

J (Hot, Holy & Humorous) January 27, 2012 at 5:45 am

Have a lovely anniversary, Lori! Loved the pics and Paul’s post.

Tami Jo January 27, 2012 at 5:56 am

Happy 27th anniversary, Lori & Paul! I also loved the pics and Paul’s post. ;) This is my first comment after being introduced to Generous Wife from a fellow generous wife, Heather V, a few years ago after my “HeartChange” in March 2009. God met me there and has blessed my marriage where we are celebrating our 19th anniverary on 1/30. January 30th is also our 1 year anniversary living in paradise (Hawaii!)with God’s provision. Thank you for your daily encouragement to be a generous wife to my husband Mike. Again, happy 27th on this 27th day of January 2012. Blessings! Tami Jo

valerie January 27, 2012 at 6:49 am

Happy 27th Anniversary!! May God continue to bless you both.

Barbara M January 27, 2012 at 8:07 am

Happy Anniversary and many many more, Lori and Paul!! God bless you both for all you do for marriages; you inspire us all to be better spouses.

Michelle January 27, 2012 at 9:01 am

Happy Anniversary!!!! Our 1 year anniversary is TOMORROW!!! :)

Lori ferguson January 27, 2012 at 11:46 am

Congratulations! May there be many, many, many more kisses ahead!

Janice E January 28, 2012 at 6:06 am

Sunday, January 29th, is our 41st anniversary; and this website has made our marriage better. Thank you.