Time for an Underwear Check

August 24, 2011

Yup.  Go through your undies drawer and remove anything worn, ugly or that doesn’t fit.  Replace with pretties.  Toss a sachet in your drawer or lightly spray a touch of perfume.

The fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon.  Song of Songs 4:11b  NIV

Be generous!  Lori <><

Jackie August 24, 2011 at 3:18 am

I kinda chuckled at this – this is an awesome tip but when you barely have the funds to pay the bills, you don’t buy anything extra so my 4 pair of 10 year old underwear have to last a little longer :-)

The Generous Wife August 24, 2011 at 9:51 am

Jackie, I do understand financial crunch. Do check out the sales racks though. I’ve found some lovely panties for .99.

Caris August 25, 2011 at 7:26 am

I just love the verse you chose for this tip–or God chose, I am not sure of your “process” when it comes to the messages you bring in your tips. I just know they are awesome!)
Maybe if we all kept our undies in cedar chests like they might have in Lebanon, then they would smell like Lebanon AND we would not have to replace them so often ;)
Thanks for this tip Lori! I always try to weed out the worn, ugly and baggy underwear around my husband’s birthday, then buy some new pretties as part of his present — win-win, right?

Sarah August 25, 2011 at 7:49 am

Any suggestions for undies that r cute/pretty and comfy?? They don’t make my favorites anymore and I can’t find any I like. So I’m wearing some pretty old ones!! Do u have a favorite??

ginger August 25, 2011 at 3:09 pm

this tip struck me as kind of funny. probably because my hubby told me just a few days ago that he doesn’t even notice my underwear and he cant understand why i “spend so much money and time getting so many” :/

Yvonne August 25, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Good timing! Just did this earlier in the week when I realized that my “new” underwear is about 4 years old and is looking a little saggy. (Walmart has a 3-pack for $2)

Elizabeth August 29, 2011 at 11:32 am

not a bad idea. I have a whole drawer and usually wear/wash the same 5-6 pairs… hum, I could use some new sassy undies! #bloglovin