I Missed My 10th Anniversary!

August 11, 2011

original TGW image

A little more than ten years ago I started blogging on The Generous Wife (July 15th, 2001).  I thought it would be fun to give women practical ideas on how to bless their sweeties and, goodness, a small tip everyday shouldn’t be that hard, right?  [What was I thinking?]

Well, despite the occasional writer’s block and the general craziness of life, it’s really been a blast.  I have met some incredible people online and have been continually inspired to keep growing in my own marriage (I have to live what I teach or God starts nagging me).

Thanks all for making the generous wife community such a lovely place, for sharing your ideas, for your prayers and encouraging emails.  God is good and y’all are the best.

Be generous!  Lori <><

Jen E. August 11, 2011 at 2:28 am

A belated “Happy Anniversary” to you! This website and your daily nuggets have been such a blessing to me, both challenging me and encouraging me. Thank you so much for your ministry here!

Denise August 11, 2011 at 3:03 am

I have just recently stumbled across your blog; what a blessing it is! My husband and I have a great marriage of 30 years, but are so aware that it takes daily maintanance to keep it the precious gift that God intended. I love your practical tips and have been checking in daily since I found you. Thanks for your hard work! As a blog writer myself, I know the commitment it takes (and the blood, sweat and tears) to keep posts coming regularly! Thank you so much!

Julie August 11, 2011 at 3:34 am

Happy Anniversary to you and thank you and your husband for all the ideas every day, they are such a help for all of us who want to have good marriages! Good bless you!

Anita August 11, 2011 at 5:11 am

Happy Anniversary!
…and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that do and share with us.
You are truly a blessing!

Hugs,
♥Anita
To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping. – – Chinese Proverb

Jillian August 11, 2011 at 6:21 am

Congratulations on 10 years! Your ministry is such a blessing and I take every opportunity to share it with others. Thank you for all you do.

J (Hot, Holy & Humorous) August 11, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Wow, 10 years. How wonderful! Congratulations. Your daily messages bless wives and marriages everywhere. Thank you! (And I thank God for you.)

Debi - The Romantic Vineyard August 13, 2011 at 4:38 am

Happy 10th, Lori! That’s amazing to me. Most of all I see the faithfulness of God in helping you to use your gift for His glory. What a testimony to Him. We look forward to hugging you in person soon! :-)
Blessings,