Movie Marathon

January 21, 2011

My husband loves Farscape (scifi series).  We own the first season and part of the second, but hadn’t viewed them in quite a while.  A couple of weeks ago, something nudged my husband and he wanted to watch them again, so we started in and then realized that the rest was available through Netflix.  We are having a great time laughing through all the episodes (and crying a bit, I just hate it when the Crichton copy dies), booing the villains and cheering on the good guys.

I encourage y’all to find a series or a movie trilogy and enjoy them with your husband.  The couple time is great and it gives you common language.

One Mippippippi, Two Mippippippi … D’argo

Be generous!  Lori <><

Genevieve January 21, 2011 at 5:15 am

Hi, I’m a lurker, I love your blog, and my Husband and I love Farscape too, just had to tell you, lol, thanks for your hard work here, have a fantabulous weekend!

Matthew January 21, 2011 at 5:59 am

My wife and I have been re-watching Psych recently. There’s nothing like going back over a favorite series and sharing the emotions it evokes. Plus, since we’re watching it on Netflix, there are no commercials!
.-= Matthew´s last blog ..It’s All About the Attitude =-.

Katie January 21, 2011 at 8:51 am

Great choice! My husband and I enjoyed that series too. Sci-fi watching really does bring us together – sparks lots of conversations.

The Generous Wife January 21, 2011 at 11:00 am

Gotta love Netflix. I don’t know how many lines Paul and I take from movies and TV shows. It’s fairly high and often we use scenes to explain ideas to each other. It’s all good.

My side, your side, my side, your side …
Chiana has already told me a few words. Yes. No. Bite me. That’s all I need to know.

Happy Home Fairy January 21, 2011 at 11:00 am

The Happy Hubby and I LOVE watching TV series on DVDs. We are in love with the show HOUSE right now and rent it from the library. We end up having to watch it Marathon-Style because we only have two weeks to view the whole thing. :-) It’s so much fun getting to bond over a show. Thank you for the great reminder!
.-= Happy Home Fairy´s last blog ..The 25 Days of Love Fun – Day 2- Valentine Mailboxes =-.

The Generous Wife January 21, 2011 at 3:39 pm

We loved House and are now going through NCIS. We’re Dr. Who fans as well. Lori <><