Coupons for Couples

December 30, 2010

I am very picky about who and what I link to on The Generous Wife list.  I only link to things that I would really use or that I think would give benefit to a fairly broad group of gals.  Lately you may have noticed the (aff link) note after some links (the FTC wants bloggers to notify their readership when they post an affiliate link).  This is usually to an Amazon.com book or item.

I would like to share a new resource and it has an affiliate program that I will be using as well.  It is Moolala – great coupons sent to you by email (some national, some regional).  I will occasionally link to them if they have offers that would make for great couple getaways or date type activities.  I would encourage y’all to check it out, both as a source of great deals for couple activities and as a source of income (it has a social network affiliate style of structure for earnings).  The group of folks that created Moolala did so with the intent to “finance the Kingdom.”  They are hoping that many folks and ministries will benefit financially from it (it could be used as a fundraiser for ongoing income for your church or ministry).

Moolala (aff link – referral number FVLV2PZ)

Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending. Author Unknown

Be generous!  Lori <><

Jon Dale December 30, 2010 at 4:28 am

Hey Lori,

Thanks for posting about Moolala. If we can help you in any way, please let us know.

Jon & The Moolala Team
.-= Jon Dale´s last blog ..Execution =-.

Jesse December 30, 2010 at 8:42 am

So what is this? I have never heard of moolala and then I opened my e-mail this morning and I had 2 e-mails about it. I went to the sight and I can’t find a ton of information. They don’t even have a deal available yet….

The Generous Wife December 30, 2010 at 12:19 pm

@Jon Thanks for creating Moolala and making earnings possible for so many. Looking forward to great coupon deals and a way of funding the Kingdom. Lori <><

The Generous Wife December 30, 2010 at 12:22 pm

@ Jesse Moolala is just a great company that offers coupon deals and an affiliate program for earnings. It’s a good deal for the companies that offer the coupons as well (no up front money).
Check out the video here (small link in upper right corner of box)
Check out advertising deal here.

Amy January 2, 2011 at 8:04 am

Sorry. I signed up, but there was no where in the process to put in a referral code. Is that a glitch?

The Generous Wife January 2, 2011 at 9:11 am

@amy Not to worry about the referral code. It automatically puts that in the URL. I had added the info because a couple of folks had gone directly there (not using my link) and the site asks for a referral code. Thanks for signing up. I hope your enjoy the coupons and make a bit from their program as well. Lori <><